Creative Ways to Use Brainspotting with Couples
This course assumes you have a familiarity with Brainspotting, and is designed for therapists interested in combining Brainspotting with Couples Counseling. This is for you whether you already work with couples or you are exploring ways that you could start working with couples using Brainspotting.
As a Certified Brainspotting Consultant & Specialty Trainer, I am often asked about how I use Brainspotting with Couples. I am always happy to schedule individual consultation appointments, but I wanted to put together this quick course to organize all of my thoughts and make it accessible to you at a lower price point.
- Brainspotting & Imago Relationship Therapy
- Eye Positions with Imago Relationship Therapy
- Brainspotting Setups with Imago Dialogue
- Brainspotting with High Conflict Couples
- Brainspotting Shared Trauma
- Individual Brainspotting during a Couples Session
- Outside Window, Inside Window, Gazespotting, and so much more